Designation: Associate / Sr. Associate
Job Description: We are looking for an iOS Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Reqd. Experience: 2-5 years (Relevant)
About you: You have technical expertise in your field; you’re familiar with and actively involved in current technology developments in your area of expertise. You have good architecture and design sense and generally take a pragmatic and iterative approach to engineering. You believe in continuous self-improvement.
Who you are: You have/are-
• At least 2+ years of dedicated mobile development, iOS
• Portfolio of previous apps in iTunes and/or Google Play (At least 4 mobile apps published)
• Knowledgeable and comfortable of working in and designing concurrent or multi-threaded code
• Understands the best practices of iOS app design and supporting iPhone and iPad layouts via Storyboards
• Understands the best practices of IOS app design and creating UI layouts for multiple devices
• Capable of designing new features by applying the appropriate Design Patterns, and Object Oriented Programming concepts
• Skilled in breaking down features into requirements, giving time estimates, and writing test procedures
• Experience with version control in a team environment, a strong knowledge of GIT is preferred
• Understands the best practices of Android app design and creating UI layouts for multiple devices
• Knowledgeable about working with RESTful web services such as Facebook, Twitter, Parse or Urban Airship
• Familiarity working with Interface and Graphic Designers to optimize usability
• Can communicate complex concepts in a clear and concise manner
• Add on’s:
a) Experience creating software libraries (i.e .so and jar files) for use by other developers
b) Experience with wireless protocols (especially Bluetooth Low Energy / Bluetooth 4.0)
c) Experience developing apps for external hardware
d) Experience in database environments such as MySQL, SQL Server, or MongoDB
e) Experience working in mixed-code projects such as Object-C/C++ on iOS
f) Management and/or leadership experience
g) Experience or passion in working with lighting or other connected device
h) Enjoy any combination of Ping-Pong, Movies, Music, Sports, Cake, or brightly colored sunglasses
What you will do: • Assist in scoping and creation of proof of concepts during the proposal stage
• Produce design artifacts for the system
• Develop, manage and deliver the system to accomplish customer objectives
• Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits
• Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery
• Participate in the quality process to ensure high test coverage of the test cases
• Package and support deployment of releases
• Follow and assist in following development processes as outlined in the workflow
• Participate actively in the project review, suggesting areas on process improvements and overall team and delivery improvement
• Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code
Selection Process: The selection process will comprise of:
1. Technical Round 1 (Coding Assignment)
2. Technical Round 2 (Telephonic/Face-to-face)
3. HR Round
About Perennial: Perennial Systems is a business and technology services company delivering IT solutions, consulting, systems integration and outsourced development services. We create value for our clients by successfully integrating people, business and technology to create effective, sustainable, and scalable business ecosystems.
For more information, please visit our website at www.perennialsys.com.
For this Job Profile please email us on email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!